• Children under 16 must be accompanied by their legal guardian to access any show and carry the authorization correctly filled. (download it HERE).
• For security and hygiene reasons, no food or drink is allowed into the premises.
• Reduced mobility tickets are requested by calling 93 363 25 10. There is: Equiped area in lateral stalls. Allowed to go with a companion, Parking at Tinent Coronel Valenzuela street.
• The ticket-holder recognises that he/she may appear on images taken on the festival site by different media, including the offical Festival channels, and that these may be used for informative purposes and that he/she authorises such use which will be the responsability of the media concerned. The images can appear on Internet meaning that their diffusion may be uncontrolled.
• The Festival organization is not responsible for purchases that are not made in the official sale channels.
ATTENTION: The festival will not allow access with tickets purchased through Viagogo or Stubhub.
The use of a mask is mandatory
Wash your hands often.
- You will have marked points all over the Garden with hydroalcoholic gel.
The Village space has tables and chairs for all attendees.
HOW TO GET THERE
JARDINS PALAU REIAL PEDRALBES
Av. Diagonal, 686 (08034) Barcelona
From Tarragona: C32; C32 and B-23 (Ronda de Dalt – Exits 10 and 11)
From Girona: AP-7 or C-32
From Lleida: A-2
WHERE TO PARK?
Parking UPC Campus Nord. C/ Jordi Girona, 29. t. 932 050 220 + INFO – OFFICIAL PARKING.
Parking Saba. C/ Joan Güell, 250 t.934 10 77 67 saba.es
Parking UB Campus. C/ by Martí i Franquès – Free
Parking available at the entrance, Av. Diagonal, 686 – c / John M. Keynes (old c / Tinent Coronel Valenzuela)